Session 1: June 10-14 (All Ages) $1,549
Session 2: June 17-21 $1,549
Session 3: June 24-28 $1,549
Session 4: July 8-12 $1,549
Session 5: July 15-19 $1,549
Session 6: July 22-26 $1,549
Session 7: July 29-August 2 $1,549
Session 8: August 5-9 (All Ages) $1,549
What’s included: Everything for the week!
- We pickup campers from the marina at 11:00am Monday morning
- Monday through Friday we are altogether 24 hours a day
- Dropoff back at the marina is at 1:00pm on Friday afternoon; Everyone is welcome to grab lunch with us there so we can tell you how awesome your kids are
- 4 professionally prepared meals per day
- endless snacks and beverages available between meal
- We can accommodate certain food allergies. Contact us ahead of time so we can change the menu accordingly
- Two 30-minute boat riding sets per day
- The most effective wakeboarding and wakesurfing instruction in the USA
- Additional riding sets are available- $100 per set
Off the Wake Time:
- An endless amount of activities and games on the houseboats between riding sets with staff and fellow campers
- Major events and games specific to each day of the week
- This time off the ski boats is where the staff really get to develop friendships with each and every camper
We have these discounts and offers in place:
Early Drop-Off: Can’t make the Monday morning drop-off? Leave your kid(s) with us Sunday night for $99. This price includes dinner Sunday night, breakfast Monday morning, and supervision before the rest of the campers arrive.
Multi-Week Stay: On average, 25 percent of our campers each summer attend more than one session. For every session after your first of the summer, we discount the session price $100 off the original price.
Sibling Package: If you are registering family members, the session price for every camper after the first goes down $100.
Referral: If you are a returning camper, for every camper that you get to sign up for a session, your price goes down $100. (If you refer 14 people, your session of camp is free!)
*Up to 70 days before camp: Receive a full refund minus a $100 registration fee.
*Up to 30 days before camp: Full refund minus your $500 deposit
*Up to 15 days before camp: Full refund minus $750 rebooking fee.
*No refunds will be provided within the two weeks prior to camp.
You can avoid any loss by purchasing the travel insurance from an independent Co. below— We strongly advise purchasing Travel Insurance to protect yourself against monetary loss due to illness, injury, airline schedule changes, etc. Remember, West Coast Camps purchases goods and services well in advance of your arrival and are therefore unable to refund any monies you have paid to West Coast Camps. Here is the web sit for travel insurance. Travel Insurance Or call (800) 348-9505